Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014


I finished up the matchbooks for the Old Man Winter swap at Scrapaholics Anonymous. The cover is on the left. The opened matchbook is on the right.  A little humor and a little space for journaling--I like that combination.



















And here's the birthday cards for the Birthday swap, also at Scrapaholics Anonymous. The idea for the front came from a card I saw on Pinterest. I love my owl punch.
                                                                                                 
I have found there are owl puns for every possible occasion.
 The inside was a printable found online. It included the Happy Birthday sentiment, and I added the Owl never tell. I was pleased with the result.



No comments:

Post a Comment