Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

 I attended a crop at the River Lodge last weekend, and used the time to work on cards for the Honor Flight Mail Call.  I used the "Thank you, Hero" digital image from Operation Write Home, plus a variety of stamps I had on hand.  I pulled the Hero stamp from Paper Inspirations, CTMH Salute to Our Heros, Verve American Hero, and Stampin Up Simply Stars and Work of Art.  I used a variety of dies, mostly Nestabilities.  The yellow ribbon was from Verve and the dog tags from Cheery Lynn Designs. I also used the Stampin Up Chevron punch and the Tonic star border punch.  I'm not sure who made the three star embossing folders I used.  I'm not particularly brand loyal, as you can see.  I spent 6-7 hours to make these 15 cards.  Since that amounts to less than 30 minutes per card, I felt quite productive.







No comments:

Post a Comment