Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 30, 2016

I had some time on my hands while recuperating from cataract surgery.  I couldn't exercise for a couple of week and still can't get back to inverted poses in yoga or water aerobics.  I'm also still adjusting to losing my near vision.  I'm using reading glasses to continue scrapping larger pictures. Once I am off the eye drops, I'll be able to get new glasses. I'm definitely loving that I can drive without glasses, and my night vision is vastly improved. 

The page above is our darling Maybelle's first birthday.  Since she just celebrated her 4th birthday, I have quite a few more pages to get caught up.  Fortunately, I'm not a sequential scrapper, so "no pressure."

Bobbi and Todd's wedding pictures from their elopement to Tennessee.


I have many more school pictures to scrap, but here are a few.



Second birthday portraits of the guys:






Here's the first picture we took of all the kids together after Larry and Jaime returned to Illinois.  



Jennifer making faces in Bobbi's room in Springfield:




Cheri and Tracey's wedding toast picture was funny because they were both too young to drink.  They are enjoying punch in the church basement.  The second picture was a portrait they had taken as a Christmas gift for family members. 






This page shows one of several years that Bobbi wore similar party dresses.  Thanks goodness for Sears kids section.  There weren't many other choices back then!



I loved this romper, and of course, the cutie in it.





We made a big deal about the Bicentennial celebration.  We still have the hooked rug we made that year.  Almost every family member hooked at least a few loops of it.  Now a second generation of kids are playing on it.







Here are more oldies but goodies of Uncle Ken and Aunt Irene's wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment