Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I've been busy with cardmaking lately--getting ready for Christmas plus the usual birthday cards.  The first card is for the DT post at Your Scrapbook Place.
The last card group I was able to attend was in October.  We made Halloween inserts for a frame that many of the members purchased.  I knew I'd never display the frame, so I took the inserts home and turned them into background for fall and Halloween cards. 

 






 I made the Birthday Club cards using my Journey Stampers Bloom Box contents.




I made my stamp club Christmas card swaps from a Stampin Up kit I got on sale after last Christmas.  I wasn't sure that shaker cards would still be popular this year, but I think they are even more popular than last year. I switched a few of the elements and left the twine off most of them.  I just didn't think it looked right. I think I'll use these cards for the people around town as well.  My next project will be to finish the family Christmas cards.  They always take the longest because they are all individualized.


No comments:

Post a Comment