Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I've been receiving the "Bloom Box" from Fun Stampers Journey for over a year.  I've made a couple of cards with the contents, but most were just stacked on the shelf.  This month I decided it was time to make the cards and get rid of the boxes.  I also attended a gelli plate printing session and came home with lots of prints.  I am never very good about following the exact directions in kits.  In this case, I combined the gelli prints with the card kits to create some unique looks. I didn't care for some of the sentiments and knew I would never use the cards if I added them.  So several of the cards are incomplete--no sentiment.  I'll add the sentiment depending on the occasion when I use the card.

































No comments:

Post a Comment