Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Here are some of the family and friends Christmas cards we sent this year. I mailed some without scanning them so I don't have pictures of them all, but these are definitely representative.  The first two cards went to Arizona.  Both had interior images.



I had lots of great interior sentiments from Create with TLC.  I didn't scan the inside messages, however.   I made these with my Stampin Up group.




I enjoy coloring with my Copic markers, and I used a wide assortment of images this year.  I think I bought images from most of my favorite artists this Christmas.  I may have gone a little overboard because digital images are inexpensive and most artists ran sales for the holidays. 




These are two of the cards I made in a class at my local scrapbook store.  I sent out several others made in the class, but they were among the cards I didn't scan.



These are the cards that went to North Carolina.


I sent the little girls their own cards.  I'm sure they like getting mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment