Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

This is a sample of the cards I did for the swap with my Stampin Up group.  This was the "fail" that I kept, so the others were all a little better looking. The strip in the middle is empty, which looks very interesting when you open the card or set it on a table tent-style. I thought it would be quick, but it took much, much longer than I expected to cut and glue all the pieces.  The tree cut-outs didn't provide enough stability to the card, so I had to glue a second set of trees inside the card, backing each tree.  Then I didn't like the way that looked when the card was opened, so I glued patterned panels on the inside of the card to cover the trees.  All things considered, I wouldn't do this type design again. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment