Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Faith at From the Heart Stamps is doing a personal project to design 100 snowmen before Christmas.  She calls it Project 100 and says, "The purpose is to get into good habits of drawing daily and pushing through creative blocks." Anyone who is creative has experienced those times when it just doesn't seem to flow.  I wish her well in her project.  The great thing for crafters is that the 100 project snowmen are just $1 until she finishes them all!  Last time I checked, she was up to snowman 12.  They are all different and all darling.

Although the challenge stamp for August is a snowman, it isn't part of the Project 100.  However, you can get it for free if you spend $10 bucks.  My challenge card has inspired me to check out more snowmen.  Maybe I'll have a snowman theme for my Christmas cards this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment