Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

 Here are more family cards.  The first is for Damon, my personal Lawn Ranger. The last three are for some of my favorite guys--three nephews.  I find masculine cards are difficult because I can't rely on flowers, ribbons, and similar embellishments; plus I don't use glitter although I do sometimes work in some sparkles.



 This card is a variation on a rectangular box card. I love the box cards, and I will probably use this variety again.  I can see workbenches, baby changing tables or cribs, sewing machine tables or craft tables--lots of possibilities.

















I'm constantly surprised when I think about the ages of the "kids" in our family.  We don't have many left who are under 30, at least not until the next generation gets there.


No comments:

Post a Comment