Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Today I'm featuring a slew of cards made from Stampin Up products.  Most members of the card group I attend purchased a decorative frame last year.  You cut nine pieces of card stock or designer print paper to mount inside the frame making a patchwork display. They have been creating patches for each holiday since Halloween.  I didn't buy the frame because I know I would never hang it.  I have enjoyed making the patches and decided to use them as part of card fronts.  I've used a lot of old stash items to decorate the patches.  Although these kit cards aren't the unique style I prefer for family and close friends, I know that I will use them with folks from groups around town. 

These are the cards I created for Valentine's Day.









Here are the Easter cards.









I also had a card kit from the Stampin Up Stamp-a-bration.  It used the Up and Away stamp set and Carried Away paper. I added some die cuts that I cut with the Up and Away thinlits. I like the variety of sentiments in this set. 












No comments:

Post a Comment