Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I used digital papers and elements from Lisa Decosse at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles to make this Christmas in July page for the challenge at Your Scrapbook Place. I've been enjoying Lisa's wordart for years, but this is the first time I've used her digital kit items. It definitely won't be the last!  I love the way the page turned out. It highlights the colors of the cute dresses Emmylou and Maybelle wore to Christmas Eve, but doesn't over-power their  sweet smiles.

3 comments:

  1. Totally the cutest sweeties there! Love your art work Kathy! I too love Lisa's digis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Kathy. You said this is a page, I think it would be great on a card. The girls are just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Kathy, this turned out wonderful! I am very flattered! I didn't know you had been enjoying my word art creations for a while now! If you enjoy digital work (papers, etc.), I've got tons of freebies to explore on my blog.

    I love how the snowflake frame and background paper work together to highlight the girls. Awesome job!

    I actually came by today to apologize for the mix up in my post on Canada Day. I had originally intended to do 10 myths and definitely wanted to leave the 'eh' til the last but when I realized how long the post was going to be with just five, I changed my mind but didn't catch the 1,2,3,4,10 when proofreading! Sorry about that. I'm glad someone caught it (it is now fixed). I'll try and bust up some of the other myths next year!

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete