Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This card uses Meljen's image A Little Zen. I love her sweet designs, and her diverse images cover almost every possible need.  This is for the challenge blog for July 24.  The challenge is called Feature Presentation and it requires that your card be inspired by a movie.  I've been wanting to use this little guy for a while now, and this seemed the perfect opportunity.  I used The Golden Child as my inspiration.  I'm fairly please with the way it turned out except for the coloring around the image.  This was my first use of Wink of Stella.  I really don't care for the applicator.  No matter how much I tried to smooth it out, it still looked messy.  I'll have to practice more before I use it on another card!

4 comments:

  1. Great take on this week's challenge! Perfect image for your featured movie. Thanks so much for playing along with Meljen's designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so ADORABLE!! I love how the color around the image turned out. Great take on our "Feature Presentation" Challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at Meljen’s Designs Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Meljen’s Designs Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and love how this image worked for your movie pick. Thanks for playing along with us over at Meljen's Designs. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that movie and this image is perfect for it! Way to think creatively!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our Feature Presentation challenge!

    ReplyDelete